PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Toffee NUTTT


Photobucket

Few days ago, I had my 2nd cup of Toffee Nut Frap this season. Remember my previous post about it having something missing? Well, as it turns out nothing is missing. While waiting for my drink I just stood by near the counter and to my surprise, I saw the barista putting the magic sprinkle thing on top of the whip of my drink, probably the very thing why I love Toffe Nut Frap. I just wish they placed more though. It's so good, I love it! So Ladies and Gentlemen, that solves the Toffee Nut Mystery.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Praline! hahaha... I miss Praline... But I can copy it with Hazelnut syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! praline pala yun! i love it! yum yum :D and yes... hazelnut syrup pag di na holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...