PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Movies I've Seen List: New Moon


I don't have the best memory in the world. In fact, I have one of the worst. One of the many reasons for me for starting this blog is help me remember what I've done with my life so far. It serves to remind me of the things I've done, places I've been to, people I've met and etc. One of the things that I do want to remember are the movies I have seen. So starting with this entry marks the start of my official "Movies I've seen list".

Last Sunday, the day I/we got back to Manila from Subic, my friends and I decided to watch New Moon. Even though I'm not really a fan, I thought, what the heck, I want to see what everyone's been dying to see. I thought surely with the success of it's prequel this one has a bigger budget, better effects, and better story. But unsurprisingly enough, like its prequel Twilight, I still didn't like this one. I will not go into further detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...