PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Toffee NOT


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas Season is right around the corner once again my friends and this means Starbucks' seasonal Holiday drinks are out! YEY! Let the sticker collecting for the planner begin! I've never collected though, and I don't think I ever will especially with how the planner this year looks like. It seems as though the designs get worse and worse each year.

Photobucket

The Holiday drinks they have available this year are:

Dark Cherry Mocha
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Toffe Nut (my favorite! yey!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and Peppermint Mocha
Photobucket

I remember when I first fell in love with Toffee Nut last year that after the Holidays I still tried to get it. And I did. Sort of. It seems like I wasn't the only one who loved Toffee Nut and they figured out how to blend a close alternative. So I got that when the Holidays were over. I forgot the mixture for it. It was no Toffee Nut but it was very close to it and it was still good.

Photobucket

I just had a Toffee Nut Frap the other day and I wasn't so in love with it anymore. It made me wonder why I was so in love with it last year and not so much this year. I couldn't put my finger on it until after reading this post. I stumbled upon it while l was searching for pictures for this entry. I know this post is dated 2004, but I think that's exactly what's missing in it this year. I think they had it last year and now no more. I don't know. Maybe I'm just imagining. I'll have to get another cup of Toffee Nut to be sure. I'll keep you guys updated on this.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...