PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

NO EFFECT!!!


It's super duper official now.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Coffee has NO EFFECT on me whatsoever.
Except that maybe it makes me sleepy? Well, it was already kind of official but I wanted to be super duper sure. A few weeks ago, a friend and I were both sleepy and bored. We decided to have coffee, and since we were going to have coffee, I decided to test coffee's effectiveness on me one last time. I didn't get a frap or a latte,
Photobucket
I got a Cafe Americano, the strongest coffee Starbucks' has. And UNsurprisingly, it had no effect on me. I actually want to know the explanation for this. Why is it that coffee affects some more than others, and to some, none at all. I have yet to find my fix. What's your fix?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...