PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Monday, November 16, 2009

BREAK


(Super duper late post)
One of the things I was busy with last term was creating a mock magazine for one of my major subjects. It was a group project which served as our finals. I was the managing editor. My task was to design the magazine, make sure people submitted their articles on time, edit their articles, and etc. We called our magazine BREAK. Break in every sense of the word. Taking a BREAK, BREAK away, BREAK free, BREAK time, BREAKfast, you get the point. That's the message we wanted to convey with our magazine, what we wanted our magazine to represent.

The making of the magazine:
Top 3 (EIC, Managing Editor - not in pic, taking the photo, Associate Editor) Meeting
Photobucket
Associate Editor, Marika Callangan oF Projectrika.blogspot.com
Photobucket
EIC, Pilar Almario of thepilarness.blogspot.com and I
Photobucket
To Do List
Photobucket
Group Meeting
Photobucket
In Class
Photobucket

Below are some of the pages I designed for the magazine. I designed about half of the magazine while another groupmate designed the other half. This is the first time I designed a magazine and I'd have to say, I think I did a pretty good job. Don't you think so?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mock ads (photo and design by me)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

To view the whole magazine, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. BREAK = beautiful. im so proud of it.

    i think i look sexy in action. KIDDING. Good job andrew! looking forward to working on more projects with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...