PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

2nd Shoot: Beauty Shoot Look 3


Ok, So I know I've been way way behind with posting the rest of the looks. But hey, at least now I'm halfway :) It's just really been taking me awhile to settle with how I want to do the PP for the photos. I don't want to post just for the sake of posting. I don't want to post stuff I don't really like. I want to make sure that I like them. I mean, if I don't, then what are the chances somebody else will? I should be done with the rest of the looks before the year ends. Promise! :D And after I'm done with the last of the beauty shoot, I will post my learnings. So much I learned from this shoot. So so much. So here is look 3 guys and girls, I hope you like them :)

Beauty Shoot: Look 3Beauty Shoot: Look 3
Beauty Shoot: Look 3Beauty Shoot: Look 3
Beauty Shoot: Look 3Beauty Shoot: Look 3

Model: Isa Suarez
Make up: Gyno Ferrer
Photographed by: Andrew Dacay (ME)

A BIG THANK YOU to my cousin MEME for lending me her rainbow lashes for this shoot. LUV YA! hehe :D

Previous Looks:
Look 1
Look 2 (1st half)
Look 2 (2nd half)

P.S. I will be doing another shoot soon. It will be the start of another project series that shall remain a secret for now. All I can say is that I'm excited to start on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...