PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Friday, November 13, 2009

Love Without Talking


Time check: 11:40AM
[ ] packed
[ ] showered
[x] waste time

Found this really nice short film in Karen Pimantuan's blog and thought I'd share it with you guys. After watching this, it's making me think of doing a short film for thesis. Hmmm... I'm inspired to consider doing one now, but we'll see. Just a few days ago, we watched a couple of short films made by previous batches for their thesis during one of our major subjects. The short films we watched were awarded best thesis. After watching them I was definitely set on doing photo essay for my thesis. Making a short film just seems like A LOT of work. As in, A LOT. But the video you're about to watch made me realize otherwise. It doesn't have to be all that complicated. I can make one that's simple but very witty. The short film below is simple in every sense. Minimal/no speaking parts, few locations, minimal/simple acting. How can something so simple be this good? Anyways, go watch it for yourselves and see what I'm talking about.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...