PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Toma


Hey, Guys! Remember this baby I found in Baguio?
 
Photobucket

Well, I'ma call him Toma just like it's brand coz we all know how bad my memory is and it's more convenient that I name this camera with a name that's conveniently printed right in front of it. Hehe :)

So Toma is an old school film camera, so old school that you have to rewind the film manually after you finish your roll of film. I kinda broke the rewinder thing... you'll see what I mean in a future post.

 ANYWAYS...
Here are some pictures from the 1st roll of film I used on Toma I had printed:

(Shots I took during the Androgynous Shoot)

Jill // Karl
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I look like shit here.
Photobucket
Vain Me // Kae
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Karl in action
Photobucket
Jill's 1st look // Kae's 2nd look
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Uh-Oh
Photobucket
Jill & Kae's 2nd look
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


I like how the shots turned out even if they weren't sharp. I cleaned the camera after seeing these. Hopefully the next roll will look better.

I'm finally done editing the photos from the Androgynous Shoot. Watch out for them. Ima post them in awhile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...