PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Terry-ble News


 As some of you may know, Terry Richardson, one of my idols, is in the middle of a scandalous controversy.
 
Photobucket

You can read about it HERE & HERE

 This is what he had to say on his online diary:

 
I just want to take a moment to say I’m really hurt by the recent and false allegations of insensitivity and misconduct. I feel fortunate to work with so many extraordinary people each and every day. I’ve always been considerate and respectful of the people I photograph and I view what I do as a real collaboration between myself and the people in front of the camera. To everyone who has embraced and supported me and my work, I am so grateful. Thank you, it means a lot.
Terry

Let's hope everything will be alright.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...