PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Windows



"A picture is worth a thousand words."


This is a photo I took a year ago. When I look at it, it always makes me think of inspirational quotes. So I searched for a few that I thought would accompany this photo well. Below are a few. I did not include who said them because I'm not sure how reliable my sources are.


"Every wall is a door."

"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel."

"Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break a down a door."

"When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."

_ _ _ _

semi-random:
Bread's song If



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...