PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sincerest Apologies

Haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with school and when I do have free time I just want to relax. So that explains the absence of new posts. I'm tired from all the school work I've been doing. I can't wait to get it all over with! After September 1, I will be free as a bird. I can't wait! I promise I will make up for the lack of new posts during my break. And I'm sure you guys are wondering where the pictures from the 2nd shoot are. Don't worry, I will post them ASAP during my break and hopefully do another shoot then. To appease you guys, here is a picture of one of the looks we did for the beauty shoot.

Isa

Model: Isa Suarez
Make-Up: Gyno Ferrer
Photographed by: Andrew Dacay (ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...