PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shadow Play

I took this photo last April 2008. Took this in one of the offices of my past org. Took this around 5pm. I found out that the light at that time there was really dramatic. I did another shoot there prior to this one (link). This photo is kind of dark and noisy, but I like it. I love the "drama" caused by the shadows. I've always loved shadows, and I'm hoping to do more shoots that involve using them artistically or at least giving them as much importance. I already have a few concepts in mind. I can't wait for my break! (Right now I should be doing my paper but I'm really just not in the mood to do it)


Shadow Play


And oh, I took a lighting workshop last 2 Saturdays ago, I'm hoping to put to good use what I learned soon. Will blog about it in the next entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...