PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Wish List 2009



I was supposed to do this post yesterday to kick off the 1st day of December but got a little busy with some school work. This isn't the first time I'm making a Christmas wish list and it won't be the last. Not that making one is of any use. It's more of just for me so I can see all that I have to save up for in one list. It's more convenient that way. HAHA.

Looking at the Christmas Wish List I made last year, the first one I posted online, I realized how far fetched most of my wishes were. I'd have to be super duper lucky to get most, if any of them. The more realistic ones I still want though. That would be a plant for my condo and a pet Siamese fighting fish.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And because I haven't been able to window shop lately and make a list of more realistic gifts my friends could actually get me, for now, I will post my "A boy can dream" wishlist. Most of which are photo books of genius photographers.

David LaChapelle
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Mario Testino
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Helmut Newton
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Patrick Demarchelier
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Richard Avedon
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Absolut
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Vogue
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Other books
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And my MUST HAVE!
Photobucket

If you want to make a little boy happy this Christmas, click on this LINK and buy it for him :)

P.S. The books with the special frame around them are the next priorities right after my must have book. Not that it matters or not that you care. hahaha :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...