PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pop Art: Paul Frank + Bananas


Back when I was in fourth year high school, we were tasked to do a pop art painting for art class. I chose to do Paul Frank's mascot cause... well, I liked the monkey, looked fun and pop. I really enjoyed painting this and it's one of my favorites. I just wanted to post this because, well... I just wanted to share this with you guys. Christmas is a time of giving and sharing. Hahaha :))

Photobucket
(Poster color on 1 whole illustration board)

Speaking of Christmas, I did a little Christmas shopping with some friends today and was successful at it! Crossed at least half my list. Just a little more. So tired and drained, physically, mentally, and monetarily! Those unfit in all 3 aspects should really just consider staying at home where it is safe. But to those who dare, give it some serious thought before you do anything. Remember, there are risks involved and you could really get yourself hurt. It is a battle out there I tell you. (Christmas) shopping should seriously be considered an extreme sport. It's not as easy as it looks. HAHAHA!!! :))

Hope your Christmas shopping is going just as well or better yet, I hope you're done!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...