PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

SOMEONE PLEASE


SOMEONE PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW FOR ME I BEG YOU!!!
 It's like a reality search show for the best glee club in America. (And I don't/haven't even watched GLEE but will during the Christmas break now that season 1 is done. wohoo!)

 

 
(these are just some of the awesomeness you can expect!)

For those of you who know me well, you know that I don't like downloading shows especially when they're not yet done. Ok, I don't like downloading PERIOD. I prefer to watch them on DVD or copy someone's files. hehe :D So this show is no exception. So I beg of you, please please pretty please download this and let me copy afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...