PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Night Guard



A few years ago, during a family trip or something, I found out from I don't remember who that I grind my teeth in my sleep. They say it's because of stress or bottled up emotions. I say.... I don't know. Cause I mean, even during vacation I'm stressed??? Anyways, I don't want my teeth to end up into a powdery paste of sand so during my 1 week break I finally went to the dentist to get myself a night guard. Yes, that's what it's called. They got a mold of my teeth and a panoramic x-ray of it and

TADA:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's not that comfortable to wear but I have to deal with it if I still want my teeth intact when I'm old.
Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...