PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

TV SHOWSSS


So aside from eating, going out, eating, and eating, I've been catching up with my fave tv shows. Since I don't have a TV in Manila and I don't like downloading and I haven't bought dvd's in awhile, I just copied files from my Sister and my friend Joan. And oh, when I'm hooked on watching... I'm hooked. That's one reason why I don't watch unless I'm on a break.

Show's I watched during the break:

1. Glee - I love the singing, don't really like the story. I have the 2 Glee albums on my iPod :) love it! Can't wait for 2nd season to start. Damn IDOL. Now we all have to wait til April.
Photobucket

2. Ugly Betty - Loved this show since day 1. Finished season 3. Will have to get my hands on season 4 epi's soon!
Photobucket

3. Dirty Sexy Money - is dirty sexy awesome! Can't believe they discontinued it :(   Such a short lived show. Sigh. It was great while it lasted. I'm still looking for the last episode of season 2 (their last season).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Darlings are such darlings :) I really hope they revive this show. *fingers crossed*
Photobucket

4. Gossip Girl - It's like watching chess, except more entertaining. Watched til the latest episode "The Debarted".
Photobucket

5. The Big Bang Theory - Funniest show I've seen in a long time. I love Sheldon and Leonard :))
PhotobucketPhotobucket

What do you watch?
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...