PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pit Señor!


Pit Señor, guys! I'm back in my little island province of Cebu (Again. It's like I never left)

 to celebrate Sinulog.
(pictures to follow after the festival)

A lil info about the festival:
Sinulog is a festival held every 3rd Sunday of January in honor of Santo Niño. Devout followers from all over the Philippines and the world come to witness and enjoy this grand celebration devoted to him. It is one of the grandest festivals we have in the country and I'm glad I booked my ticket last year to be a part of it this year. I think I've missed Sinulog for like 2 or3 years already so it's good to be back. This year, the commercialized Sinulog is extra special as it is celebrating its 30th year. I'm sure they've made lots of preparations to make it even grander. Enough blogging for me, I have to get ready!

To read more about the Sinulog Festival click HERE.
 
For those who wish they could be here but are not, you can view live streaming of the celebration HERE. Or browse though your channels. There ought to be live coverage. (At least for the people in the Visayas region. Not sure about Manila and the rest of Luzon.)

See you on the streets, Cebuanos!

Fat lil me Sinulog ready
Viva Señor Santo Niño!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...