PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010!


Hola 2010!
Happy New Year, Guys!
I know it's kinda late but yeah...  :)
I'm back in Manila. School starts tomorrow.

Photobucket
(light painting + a little edit = pic above)

My sincerest apologies for the long hiatus. I really tried to blog while I was in Cebu using my mom's laptop but I just couldn't. My mom's mouse was destroyed and I can't blog without one. I hate using the touchpad. And I'm not used to the small screen of the laptop. I know that's not a good excuse but... well... I was enjoying my break. Hehehe :) Please forgive me. I hope you can find it in your hearts to do so ;)  I really should have left a note of absence. Promise I'll leave one the next time I know I won't be able to blog for a long time. Promise.

Hope your year is starting our right guys!
You can expect me to post regularly again.
:)


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Thanks for reading my blog.

    I wish I were back in college. Had the best time in DLSU. Haha, random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog :)

    cool, didn't know you were a lasallian too.
    you're working in singapore right? (if my memory serves me right)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dru

    Yes, ID 102. I'm ancient na.
    Yup, based in Singapore for work. I'm coming home on Jan 16 for a quick vacation and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi alphabetical/(don't think I ever came across your name in your blog)

    102 isn't THAT ancient. at least you're in the 1's :) hehe lit major?

    have a safe flight coming home, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...