PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year's Resolutions


I know it's quite late for this already but there's still Chinese New Year to look forward to right? I will super duper officially start my new year then :) hehe  And I have a perfectly good excuse reason. My year didn't exactly start out right. It started quite slow (but fun). And I was in Cebu a.k.a. away-from-reality-land. I didn't exactly get to jump start my new year immediately. The unusually long Christmas break really put me off. I'm sure you've all noticed. Right now, all I'm trying to do is organize my life so that it will be smooth sailing from there. I'm behind on a lot of stuff right now. My posts are so delayed, homework is piling up, .... the list goes on and on. I feel stressed. WAAAAAAH :O I will get through this. I will. I must!

So here's my list:

1. Get at least eight hours of sleep every night.
2. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
3. Get more fruits and veggies into my diet.
4. Try not to skip breakfast.
5. Exercise at least 4 times a week.
6. Read at least one book a month. (I have a drawer full of unread books :-| )
7. Try To be more on time with everything.

Pretty simple. Realistic. I can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...