PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Movies I've Seen List: Sherlock Holmes


Watched this with 2 of my cousins back in Cebu just the day before my flight back to Manila.
It was the last Saturday (Jan. 9) I had before school started.



Sherlock Holmes is a very cool character. I never knew his character would be that way. I never read the books so I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Fun movie. But personally, I think it's one of those movies you can live without watching. But it's cool, really. And if you really want to watch it, I would suggest you just watch it on DVD instead with subtitles because in some parts you can barely make out what they're saying. I don't know if it was the theater sound system, the accent, or if they were talking to fast that they were practically eating their words. But yeah, watching this on DVD will do.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...