PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'M BACK!


Hey, Guys! I'm back after a long hiatus. And I'm finally on vacation! No more school shiz. At least not for another month :) I'm back in my little island province. Been here for 11 days already. I'll be going out of the country real soon. I'll blog about that once I know the final details of our trip.
 
Photobucket

A lot has happened since I last blogged and I'll start posting about them slowly. Lots of pending entries to work on. Waaaaah! Hahaha :)) I could have started on them last week but I was kinda lazy. I wanted to rest first after all the stress and craziness. Expect lots of new entries to come your way real soon :)

Have a Happy Wednesday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...