PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cinemalaya 2010


(Super late post)

So this year is my 2nd year to watch Cinemalaya films. And I must say, I'm becoming more and more a fan. This year I was able to watch 3 films and a collection of shorts.

Photobucket
Props to Meryll Soriano for her acting. I liked this film but I thought the ending was a bit too deliberate.

Photobucket


Photobucket
This film was like Mano Po meets horror. It would have been better if it only focused on one aspect rather than mixing the two. 

I could only find posters for 2 of the shorts I watched and they just so happen to be my favorites from the bunch.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The other shorts in Shorts B:

Harang by Mikhail Red
Lola by Joey Agbayani
Wag Kang Titingin by Pam Miras

I can't wait for Cinemalaya 2011!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...