PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

BTS of "Sophia"



As some of you may know, I'm a Communication Arts student and one of my major subjects now is Video Production. We were tasked to do a 1-3 minute chase scene which can either be fast or slow paced. I will post the video later on when I get a copy of the final edit. For now, here are some bts photos from the shoot:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's Maggie on the left and Cyd on the right
PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's them both // And I don't know what Maggie's trying to do or be
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Forgive the vanity shot. I wouldn't be in any of the photos if I didn't take it // And that's Maggie trying to be scary
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The guy in white is Paolo and those three are my group mates
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We call ourselves CAMP Productions. Can you figure out why? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...