PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Holy Week (Part 1)


(Super Late Post)

I went back to Cebu during Holy Week and spent 2 nights at the Imperial Palace Watersport Resort & Spa. I really needed this break. School was just killing me. And thank gawd for hotels. I just really love love hotel beds and pillows :)

Here's the room we stayed in
Photobucket

I really loved this bed and all the pillows :)
Photobucket

The living room & an extra bed
Photobucket

My Parents Skyping with my Sis
Photobucket

TV
Photobucket

A litte vanity never hurt nobody.
Photobucket

I've got loads more pics to share so I'll just put it in the succeeding entries so that no single entry will be too photo heavy. I know how long it takes for photos to load.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...