PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Yogurt + Jelly



I finally got to try Nestle's Fruit selection yogurt + jelly!

I've been wanting to try this for the longest time but the convenience stores near my place never
carried it or never had stock. But finally! I saw it on their shelves last night. Woot woot! And it did
not disappoint. I'm a big fan of their yogurt and have been eating it for quite a few years already.
Add yogurt to that equation and you get this fun yummy goodness!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket 

 If you haven't tried this already you ought to rush to your nearest convenient store or grocery and give it a try! Have a nice day ya'll!

P.S. I was not paid to do this post. I just really love their yogurt. Though I should really get paid for this no?
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...