PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 07/28/09
THANK YOU :)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Looking for Love...


... is not what I'm doing. It's the title of my 1st ever short film (if you can even call it that). I guess you could consider this as my pre-valentine post. This is our 2nd exercise for TELPROD. We had to come up with a 5-minuter mood piece. No dialogue, music with no lyrics. It was suppose to test our choice of angles/shots and how effectively we can tell a story. Anyways, I'm no film expert. So yeah... you be the judge if this was a success or failure. As for the story line, you'll just have to watch the video for yourself. The story will depend on how you understand the film.


If you thought this film was crap, forgive me if I made you waste 5 minutes of your time.
But if you enjoyed it then please do let me know!
Your appreciation will be much appreciated.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...